Sunday, July 10, 2011

New House - front room, stairs, den, and entry way

Walking in from the front door. There's a front door, small mud room, and then another door to enter the house. You can see the kitchen through the doorway on the right.

Looking down from the front stairs. You can see the mud room and two doors. You can also see the french doors to the right of the front door.

Above - View into the front room from the french doors. The door to the right goes into my sewing room. The window on the far left also goes into the sewing room.

French door to the right. Large front window.

Front room. The front door is to the left of the french doors. The right door frame takes you to the side door, kitchen, and den (pictured later in this post). This picture is taken looking out of my sewing room.

Stair landing. The left takes you to the front door and the right takes you into the den. The den (well, really a dining room from the original house plans). I love this little side stair case and use it all the time. Brennan loves to play on it as well.

Looking into the den from the front room.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Heather, it must be so nice for you to have a home! I am so happy for you! I missed you in Utah - sounds like you've been really busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have a better idea of what you were talking about. I like it a lot. And nice couches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm so excited to come visit you and see it!

    ReplyDelete