Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hangin' out

Brennan has started to adjust a little more to being in our new house. He had a rough start. Since he didn't sleep very well in the hotels, he was a little behind sleep and grumpy/clingy. He's now realizing this is his new home and enjoys exploring.

The other night we set up this plastic house for him. I played in this when I was a little girl. My little sister had one too and we loved to set them up side by side and play in the most of the day. Brennan enjoying running in and out of his "house".
I haven't set up Trevor's bouncy seat yet, so he's been hanging out in his car seat most of the time when he's not being held or on a blanket on the floor. Trevor is the most easy going baby! He's content to sit and watch what's going on around him. I hope he keeps his easy going personality.

1 comment:

  1. Those silly houses. How fun for him, it's the perfect size.

    ReplyDelete