Friday, July 15, 2011

Brennan and Sleeping

About a week ago I was running some errands and left Logan to help the boys get to bed. While I was gone Logan said Brennan got out of his bed and came downstairs asking for a drink of "water and milk". Logan gave him a drink and asked him to go and get back in bed. Brennan left the kitchen and Logan went back to work doing what he was doing. A while later Logan heard a loud noise on the stairs. He went to see Brennan at the bottom of some stairs sleeping. Instead of going back to bed in his crib (yes, I know, he's still in his crib - when the bathroom is done he'll be in a twin bed in a different room) he went and laid on one of the stairs. He had fallen asleep and rolled down the stairs! The funny thing is when he fell it didn't even wake him up. Funny kid. He had asked me earlier that day if he could sleep on the stairs and of course I said no. I guess he wanted to try it out on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment