Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Joy School


This school year 4 other friends and myself did Joy School with our kids. We each took turns teaching each Tuesday mornings. It was great to have one day a week where Brennan got to be with his friends and I was able to be at home getting some things done (obviously days I didn't teach). Brennan has learned a lot this year. Mostly how to get along better with friends and be in a group of other kids and have fun. I'm glad we did and so is Brennan!


Today was about 90 degrees and humid! We decided we would get the kids and moms together for Joy School today. It was a perfect day for the kids to run around in the sprinkler and not get cold.

 Robert really wanted a picture of the water in his bucket :)

Here are some pictures of the 5 Joy School kids + two younger siblings in the mix.





I was hoping to have them all in a group (not so much the line they are in) and look up at me. I guess I forgot it was pretty sunny and they would be looking towards the bright sky. I guess Brennan decided he didn't want to look up. . .



 Blowing bubbles and getting water.
 The three sweet girls - Eleanor, Ada, and Bella.

  Robert.
 Eleanor.
 Ada.
 Bella.
 Brennan.
Joseph.

Trevor. 
 The Joy School Group (plus Joseph).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Wish Liesel could but there in the mix.

    ReplyDelete