Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Garden Boxes

We've missed having a garden for the past 2 summers. We had a beautiful garden when we were in Madison. Because we were moving two summers in a row we weren't able to plant anything.  This year Logan made us some garden boxes. We had a 4 yards of top soil delivered to our driveway to fill them up. It was a lot of work! I was pretty sore the next day. It was actually fun to see the pile shrink while we worked together to shovel the dirt into the boxes. I don't have any pictures of me working, but I was there.


 Trevor LOVED the dirt. Do did Brennan.

Here are our beautiful garden boxes complete with plants growing inside. It's exciting to have our own garden once again.  We'll have to keep pictures coming as they plants grow bigger. Let's hope that's what happens anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I wish I had our garden... As of now I have pots on our wall.

    ReplyDelete