Thursday, May 17, 2012

Brennan!

Here are some pictures I've finally uploaded from my phone. They have been taken over the last few months. They are mostly of Brennan and all his crazy adventures.
Brennan loves the dump trucks at the children's museum. He could play there the whole time if I let him. We need to find him a big dump truck to play with outside our house.
Loving wheelbarrow rides from Dad! Brennan does a pretty good job holding onto Trevor so he doesn't fall out.
These pictures are all taken on different days with Brennan's "mail bag". My sister made this and sells them in her  Etsy Shop. Brennan loves to fill it with his toys and take it where ever he goes.
Outside on his tricycle bring his things with him.

Brennan climbed into Trevor's booster seat while Trevor was napping and I was cutting out fabric. It was a perfect place for him to sit and eat his lunch. I loved that his food didn't get on the table where I was working.  Kind of funny. He likes to buckle himself but can't unbuckle the buckles yet.
The Tin Man at the museum (I know this is totally blurry, he wouldn't stand still for me to take a picture). He also tried on the Lion suit and roared very load!! ha ha his new favorite animal to pretent to be.
At the zoo with the boys. The polar bears were a hit. Brennan looked at their mouths and asked me if they were just pretend. After I told him they were he happily ran closer and played all over them. Trevor kept making his doggy noise and loves them too!
 Spider web at the Zoo. He wanted to hold that spot until I took a picture.
Play group at the park across the street from our house. Brennan is just a bit shorter than his friends ;)
Talking a walk at Seneca Park. It was actually a cold day (sunny, but cold). I wanted to keep walking to stay warm (because I hadn't dressed warm enough) but Brennan just wanted to stop and see the ducks and geese. He loves animals and observing them.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Brennan with his friends!! To funny.

    ReplyDelete