Sunday, October 28, 2012

Our little eater!

Trevor has always been a great eater! Lately he has done such a good job of feeding himself. His utensil skills are amazing. Almost better than Brennan ;) When it's meal time I put food in front of him and hand him a spoon or fork. Then I proceed to eat my meal and encourage Brennan to eat his. Trevor eats his meal with no questions and I really don't have to help him (occasionally he'll hold out his fork and make a noise that he wants help putting some food on it). Brennan, on the other hand, is the one who needs special attention at meals. Man, I wonder if I waited too long to let Brennan feed himself. I never did like to clean up messes. A big part of it really is personalities. Trevor knows when we sit down at the table (i.e. his booster seat) it means to eat and not play around. I sure hope Trevor can teach a thing or two to his brother.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! He is so cute! When do you find out what you are having? I never know how many weeks...

    ReplyDelete