Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Addition!

We're going to be needing one of these soon!!
We will be adding Baby #3 to our family April 24th!

Brennan says it's going to be a girl and we're going to name her "Baby Babazon"! HA! Brennan is a crack up and we love it and refer to the future baby as Baby Babazon. 

Training for my half marathon was trickier this year because of being pregnant. I wasn't always feeling great when I needed to get my runs in. However, the day of my run was perfect and I felt great! 

We're definitely in for another adventure. We'll see how it is going from 2 kids to 3.

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Heather! (And Logan:)) Your baby is due on my birthday! Fun! We kept our little sedan for baby #3, but we plan on having baby #4 next year (NOT pregnant yet, just sayin...the END of next year) and there is no way to fit 4 kids in the backseat (doing 3 has not been any fun at all). Let me know what you find out about upgrading to a good family car since we will be in the market all too soon. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I cannot believe you ran a half marathon pregnant. You are too amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Heather & Logan! So happy for you guys. I hear the transition to three is the hardest since then the parents are out-numbered. Of course, the transition to a bigger car goes without saying. :-)

    So happy for you and your Etsy business and the beautiful home-remodel. Congrats on the half-marathon too. You go, girl! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Heather's trying to send me subliminal messages hoping her chances of getting a NEW van will increase. Little does she know it's going to be a brown 1995 astrovan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congratulations! That's great that you were still able to race, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's exciting news.

    ReplyDelete