Wednesday, October 17, 2012

California Trip

Two weekends ago I was able to go to California to visit my sister. Because of great friends and a wonderful husband I was able to go alone and leave my two boys. It really was only a long weekend trip (Thursday-Sunday).

I flew down to Southern California to participate in Sew Funky Market Place with my sister. We both have Etsy shops and have been selling online for a few years . Edith has recently participated in a few craft fairs and has plans for more in the future. We had talked early this year about me joining her for this market and it just happened to work out.


Here is our booth set up together. My stuff was on the right side of the table, Edith's on the left. I brought my lunch bags, snack sacks, and yoga mat bags. Edith has beautiful zipper pouches and kids bags. For a closer look check them out here.
We wanted to take a picture next to each other to see how we do? look like each other. Many people asked if we were twins. Maybe not twins but I think you can tell we're sisters.  Our noses are different :)

Our beautiful booth.  This was a great experience for me to participate in a market. It was fun to meet others starting out and vendors who have been back time and time again.

2 comments:

  1. oh and maybe if I had actually taken time that day to do my hair and straighten it we might look more alike :)

    ReplyDelete