Sunday, July 15, 2012

Putting things back together. . .

I was so happy when we finally started putting things back together. I'm OCD when it comes to things being put away and in their place. I was truly ready to be done with our kitchen project and get things back to their home. I kept asking Logan all week if we could just push the fridge and stove back into their spots. Logan didn't comply because he said we'd just have to pull them out again. I guess he was right.

 The boys loved the commotion of the project.
 The stove that always stuck out :( But hey, the cupboard doors are ready to be hung with hardware and all.

Some cupboards up and the stove in it's home!! The microwave was also hung again. No more microwaving on the kitchen table.
The finished edge of the counter tops. The bull nosed edges are great.

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading about all your home improvements and I am beyond impressed by your family's ability to restore practically your ENTIRE house. Who in the world can install their own counter tops, plumbing, tile, showers, tubs, toilets, cupboards... all by themselves?? I am completely amazed!

    ReplyDelete