Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kitchen wall color

We used BEHR Hazy Skies paint. I wanted something grey like with a tint of blue. This paint was the one!

I realize I still haven't taken any really after pictures of our kitchen. As soon as we were done with one part we began living in the kitchen again. That equals dishes and stuff all over. I'm currently working on the new curtains for the sliding glass door. When those are done perhaps I'll get around to taking a picture of the whole thing :) Right now I'm feeling pretty impressed that I blogged about the whole thing and it's only a month after the project happened.

2 comments:

  1. better hurry with those curtains. we'll see you in two days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen looks awesome. It gives it a whole new feel with your updates.

    ReplyDelete