Friday, November 11, 2011

The Boys

Trevor has been enjoying graham crackers for the past few days. It's something I can give him while I'm working on our meals and he stays entertained in the kitchen (without getting into things). He sure does love them! Trevor has also been eating small pieces of carrots, sweet potatoes, bread, and cheerios. His little pincher grip is getting better and better and he practices each day.
Brennan is there to always sneak a taste of whatever Trevor is eating. I saw him take a graham cracker out of Trevor's hands the other day, take a bite, and then give it back to Trevor. I swear, Brennan eats more food off other peoples plates than his own. If we want him to eat something all we have to do is put it on our plate (I'm not kidding). Funny kid.


Brennan has really started to enjoy playing with Trevor. I love how Brennan talks to Trevor like Trevor is 3. I had to laugh the other day while they were playing in Brennan's bedroom with this gumball/ball toy set. "Trevor, oh no! You just knocked over the balls. . . Here you have this one . . . Shake it like this Trevor." It sure makes me smile.

He's starting to know what the camera is and want to come grab it! Classic.

1 comment:

  1. I love Trevor's facial expression in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete