Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mexico - Coba

I don't have pictures of our week day activities (all on my sisters camera), but I did manage to take a few at Coba and Chicken Itza. We left the coast to travel midland for the weekend before we flew home. I was worried about leaving the cool coast air to 90's and humid weather of midland. It ended up being beautiful!!  It was low 70's with no humidity. Couldn't have asked for anything better. At night we were actually a bit cold - can you believe it?


(Logan above) Enjoying the beautiful weather and sites at Coba!
 The Ball court where the chosen athletes played.
The boys rented bikes to check out the sites. Beth and I got to ride on of the bike carts (pictured on the left). We had a nice relaxing ride.
The main tower in Coba where you can still climb to the top. Beth and I stayed at the bottom while the guys climbed up. I sure didn't want to miss a step and topple down with a 8 month pregnant belly. We were sitting on a bench on the lower left.


No comments:

Post a Comment