Friday, August 19, 2011

Brennan and Trevor

Brennan and Trevor have been really good kids lately. They love to play with each other! Trevor laughs at Brennan's jumps and silly tricks. Brennan loves to give Trevor toys and lay by him. It's fun to see these boy grow closer together.

All the pictures of them together are on my phone, so I thought I'd post some of them individually.


Brennan's new hat. This bucket goes from room to room with him carrying his toys. It's a stool, chair, catch all, etc.

Trevor is learning how to roll all over the floor. He looks for things he wants and moves his body over to them. It's crazy to have an "almost" mobile kid. I put him on my bed the other day, turned around to get something off my dresser and he was right at the other edge of the bed! Wow. He sure learned to roll quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment