Thursday, February 28, 2013

Christmas season beginning

 Our boys enjoying the Christmas decorations. The nativity set was a favorite of both boys.

Brennan looked forward to seeing Santa. He asked for a chocolate bar! Pretty easy to please. Each time I asked him during December what he wanted for Christmas he would look around the room and say something that he already has. I don't think he quite gets it yet. That's fine with me. He loved each part of the festivities.
 Boy handsome boys. Trevor didn't quite know what to do about Santa. Brennan sure was happy.
Trevor enjoying the Primary kids performing the nativity story. He's too cute with his long hair (cut short a few weeks after this picture).

 The Sunbeams were sheep. I made these ears for Brennan. I think they're pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment