Saturday, November 10, 2012

Brennan's 4th Birthday!!

 (Better late than never right?)
I was in California with Edith the weekend before Brennan's Birthday. Logan was kind enough to watch the boys while I left. On Saturday Logan decided to make Brennan a birthday cake! They put candles on the cake and sang to him as well. An early birthday I guess? When Logan told him Sunday night that the next day was his birthday he was so excited and said, "Am I going to be 5?" ha ha! I had to laugh. Every birthday you turn a year older right? How was he supposed to know the Saturday cake and singing (even one present) wasn't his real birthday? That's why this birthday cake is half eaten into. I wasn't about to make another cake and have 2 cakes sitting around for us to eat. 1 is enough.
 Sweet boy! Blowing out his candles.

Two presents from Mom and Dad. Sock! How exiting right? He actually loved them and still talks about his new birthday socks.
Piggy Bank. Brennan has been fascinated with money lately. He had a little ceramic we were putting money in for a while. I figured I would get him a real bank. He's been collecting aluminum cans and plastic bottles for money to put in his bank (you know $.25-$.75 at a time). He is thrilled to earn money and put it in his bank. We just don't drink soda or buy bottled water. . . . so it's few and far between his can runs.


2 comments:

  1. He's SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!! What a handsome guy. He's getting so big. And Trevor is just squeezable. I miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are SO cute! When do we get to find out what Baby #3 is? Hope you guys are going well.

    ReplyDelete