Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving and 5k Run


This year for Thanksgiving my sister, her husband, my friend Amy, and I ran a 5k. We were the Outer Banks and it was WINDY!!! I have never run in such wind. It wasn't really coming at us in one direction - it was all around us. It made for a fun and interesting morning though. We all did great and were all happy with our times. What a great way to start a Thanksgiving day.
After the race pictures


This year Trevor had a little Turkey spirit! My sister made this shirt and we were happy it fit Trevor this year for the holiday. He sure is a little cutie.
Trevor is getting so big these days. He climbs on everything and loves to stand up on things. He also loves sucking on his upper lip - like this picture. Silly boy.
"Mom, it's that lady who smothers me with kisses!" He sure loves his Aunt Jana.
Parker was a huge help holding Trevor while we cooked and got ready for the meal.
Trevor ate his lunch before the big feast. He was actually napping when we ate our Thanksgiving dinner. It ended up being perfect timing so we could enjoy the meal and he could enjoy a peaceful nap :)

1 comment:

  1. I love his little squishy face. I don't blame Jana for the kisses.

    ReplyDelete