Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Blog

We've decided to get a new blog!! Logan wants people to be able to follow us in our adventures without having a private blog invite. It's also easier to view blogs when they aren't private. SOO. . . I've decided to just bag our old blog and start a new one (instead of just making our old one public). I know many people are going to private blogs and we seem to be the opposite - private to public. You'll have to share your thoughts about private vs. public with me (and Logan to read as well).

Another reason for starting a new blog is so I can journal here and print my blog into a book. What a great photo album/journal. I just need to make sure to post regularly enough with fun pictures.

So, here we are. We have been in our house here in NY for exactly one week!! The week as seriously been the fastest week I can remember. Lots has happened over the last month or so and we still haven't slowed down to take a breath. I just decided to take a break tonight and blog about some things before they are in the past and I don't want to write about them.

1 comment:

  1. I support private to public. Now I can pick you guys up in my reader :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete